APS Qualified Contractor ℠
Hansberger Refrigeration is a Proud APS Qualified Contractor!
APS Qualified Contractor Yuma, AZ Dedicated to serving the public and providing them with resources for their heating and cooling needs, Arizona Public Service (APS) has established the APS Qualified Contractor program for approved contractors. In order to be a part of the program, a contractor must meet a series of standards, and provide proof that their technicians undergo continuing education programs. This gives customers added peace of mind that they have chosen a trustworthy contractor to handle their HVAC systems. Hansberger Refrigeration is proud to have met these stringent requirements and earned the distinction as an APS Qualified Contractor.
Qualified Contractors are not affiliates or agents of APS. APS assumes no liability for their products or services.
Requirements of being an APS Qualified Contractor
- Must be an active member of the Electric League of Arizona
- Must be an active member of the Arizona Heat Pump Council
- Contractor must be appropriately licensed by the Registrar of Contractors for at least 12 months
- Be bonded and insured
- Be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau with a B rating or better
- Be in good standing with the Registrar of Contractors
- Adhere to all program and/or Council policies and procedures
- In business in Arizona under the same management for at least 12 months
- Meet all additional requirements as specified by the APS Qualified Contractor agreement.